Please direct all questions and comments to
Mariano Parris, Tennis Director
(650) 493-8540 x104
Most of these programs are available to non-members. Please contact Mariano for more information.
click to see Court Status Webcam
Private lessons from our pros are available year-round for all ages and levels.
Group classes designed to help children from 5 to 18 years old develop their tennis skills in a sociable and supportive group environment. First time players should get an evaluation with Terry. Please contact Terry Roundtree, Junior Tennis Director, for more information and to register.
After-school classes are offered September through June, with each session lasting 4 to 6 weeks. Sign up for one or two days per week.
- 5 to 8, Beginner Mon/Tues/Thu 3:30-4:15pm Red dot balls, red court
- 8 & 9, Beginner Mon/Wed/Thu 3:30-4:30pm Orange dot balls
- 10 to 18, Beginner Wed 4:30-5:30pm Green dot balls
- 10 to 18, Advanced Mon/Tues/Thu 4:30-6pm Yellow balls
From mid-June to early-August Fireballs classes are offered during the day, with each session running from Monday to Thursday and optional matches played on Fridays.
- Fireballs Noon-2pm or 2-4pm, Mon - Thu All ages and levels.
- Fireballs Aces 8-9:30am, Mon/Tues/Thu or Tues/Thu only. For intermediate to advanced players; players must be approved by Terry.
- Match Play Fridays. Competitive matches against other clubs in our area. Match play is included in any full session enrollment for those players who are at the appropriate level, or you can sign up for our match package.
Held by Pros and Directors; year-round and for all abilities and ages.
Year Round Team Tennis
Adult team play is available for Juniors, Over 18, Over 40 and Over 65 players at levels 3.0 and up through USTA, Penn League and Interclub.
USTA Mid-Peninsula Senior Tournament
This week-long tournament in Mid-August is for players ages 45 and up. Voted USTA NorCal’s Most Outstanding Senior Tournament in 2016. Entries open in early July.
NTRP Spring Tennis Tournament
May 20-21. Ladies 3.5 & 4.0 and Mens 3.5 & 4.0. Signup opens in April. Participants will celebrate the championship with a barbecue cookout on Saturday.
Twilight Tennis Mixer & BBQ
5:30pm on the 3rd Friday of the month from April-July and Sept-Oct. Casual mixed-up doubles for all levels, followed by a friendly potluck BBQ.
Other Tournaments & Mixers
We organize a variety of friendly tournaments for singles, doubles and mixed play throughout the year.