Please direct all questions and comments to
Mariano Parris, Tennis Director
(650) 493-8540 x104
Most of these programs are available to Non-Members. Please contact Mariano for more information.
Private and semi-private lessons from our pros are available year-round for all ages and levels. For more information please contact Mariano.
Group classes designed to help children from 5 to 18 years old develop their tennis skills in a sociable and supportive group environment. First time players should get an evaluation with Terry. Please contact Terry Roundtree, Asst. Director of Tennis, for more information and to register.
After-school classes are offered September through June, with each session lasting 3 to 6 weeks. Sign up for one or two days per week.
- 5 to 8, Beginner Mon/Tues/Thu 3:30-4:15 PM Red dot balls, red court
- 8 to 10, Beginner Mon/Wed/Thu 3:30-4:30 PM Orange dot balls
- 10 to 13, Beginner Wed 4:30-5:30 PM Green dot balls
- 10 to 17, Advanced Mon/Tues/Thu 4:30-6:00 PM Yellow balls
From late-August to mid-December, Fireballs tennis classes are offered during the day, with each session running from Monday to Thursday and optional matches played on Fridays.
- Fireballs 3:30-6:00 PM, Mon - Thu, All ages and levels.
- Fireballs Jr. Academy 8-9:30 AM, Mon/Tues/Thu or Tues/Thu only. For intermediate to advanced players; players must be approved by Terry.
- Match Play Fridays. Competitive matches against other clubs in our area. Match play is included in any full session enrollment for those players who are at the appropriate level, or you can sign up for our match package.
- Sign-ups for these sessions are for the full session only. Up to three recurring times per week must be chosen.
- No drop-ins accepted.
- Session #1 (6 Weeks): August 26 - October 3
- Session #2 (6 Weeks): October 7 - November 14
- Session #3 (3 Weeks): November 18 - December 12
- Mondays, Tuesday, and Thursdays: 3:30–4:15 PM | red balls (ages 5 -8)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 3:30–4:30 PM | orange balls (ages 8-10)
- Wednesdays: 4:30–5:30 PM | green balls (ages 10-13)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays: 4:30–6:00 PM | yellow balls (ages 10-17)
For more info or to schedule an evaluation, please email:
Terry Roundtree, Junior Tennis Director
Tennis & fitness training
Our programs are designed to:
- TENNIS 101, Mondays 8:30 AM
This 1-hour class introduces men and women to the fundamentals of tennis, including strokes, footwork, and game rules. Class minimum is 5 and maximum is 8.
- TENNIS 102, Tuesdays, 8:30 AM
In this 1-hour class beginner players progress further in developing consistent stroke production and footwork. Minimum of 5 people per class and maximum of 8. Participants who have not completed Tennis 101 at Foothills should get approval in advance from Terry.
- TRX/CARDIO TENNIS, Thursdays 12 PM
This is a fun, high-intensity 1-hour workout for both men and women that combines TRX, tennis, running, and music. No tennis experience required. Class minimum is 5 and maximum is 8.
For more info, please email:
Terry Roundtree, Junior Tennis Director
Foothills provides a variety of year-round clinics for all skill levels; for both Members and Non-Members.
- Beginner Clinic, Saturdays 9 - 10 AM
- All Levels Clinics (Men's & Ladies'), Fridays 10 - 11 AM
- Ladies' Clinic 2.5-3.5, Mondays 6 - 7 PM
- Ladies' Clinic 3.5-4.0, Wednesdays 5 - 6 PM
- Men's 3.5-4.0 & 4.5's, Thursday 6 - 7 PM
Clinics only $25 per person. Try our Beginner clinics for FREE* (From Oct. 5th - Nov. 2nd).
Book in advance to secure your spot! Register online or email Mariano your preferred clinic and date!
Year Round Team Tennis
Adult team play is available for Juniors, Over 18, Over 40 and Over 65 players at levels 3.0 and up through USTA, Penn League and Interclub.
Foothills Senior's tennis Tournament
This two-day tournament on September 28th-29th is for players ages 45 and up. Entries open in early July. Members and Non-Members welcome!
- Saturday, September 28th: 9AM-1PM Men's and Ladies' Doubles
- Sunday, September 29th: 9AM-1PM Senior - All ages, Mixed Doubles.
Full tournament details and online registration found here: Foothills Club Senior Tennis Tournament
Contact Francisco for any questions or concerns!
NTRP Spring Tennis Tournament
May 20-21. Ladies 3.5 & 4.0 and Mens 3.5 & 4.0. Sign-up opens in April. Participants will celebrate the championship with a barbecue cookout on Saturday.
Tennis Mixer & potluck BBQ
5:30 PM on the 3rd Friday of the month from April-July and Sept-Oct. Casual mixed-up doubles for all levels, followed by a friendly social potluck BBQ.
Other Tournaments & Mixers
We organize a variety of friendly tournaments for singles, doubles and mixed play throughout the year.